Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Our Awesome Party!

So I am going to throw an awesome birthday party.  It is going to be one for all the girls that have a birthday this semester.  I need to know if anyone has any party decorations that they are willing to bring that would be awesome.  Also does any of the girls have food allergies or restrictions.  I would like to make something for the party as well as have treats through out the semester.  And if any of the girls would like to bring a snack they can, but it is not required.  Alright!  I am looking forward to getting to know my girls and having a fun semester!

With Love,

Allyana

2 comments:

  1. When is the party Ally? I'll look and see what decorations I have. Also I need to hear from you two about supplies this week! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tomorrow at school. And we will be talking about the princesses of today.

    ReplyDelete